Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 1....

So after much consulting with more successful sellers on Etsy than myself, I've been encouraged that this is the way to go. I'm still not sure what to think, seeing as this whole 'blogging' thing is fairly new to me, even as a member of a tech-savvy generation. A part of me thinks this is just going to end up the type pad for my constant mental monologue (which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world). Hopefully, that part of me is wrong and this will serve as another jumping-off point for the venture that people have told me I should be attempting for a while now. Although I might not have the most confidence in myself, I know that if I try and fail, at least I tried. And hopefully will have had a good time and met some new people while doing so.

In other news, it's so cold in New Jersey this morning that I can't even feel my painfully bruised & broken pinky toe due to the numbing temperatures. As much as I appreciate the change of seasons here, I could definitely deal with an environment where they weren't quite so drastic...at least the cold ones....Memphis, anyone???

No comments: