Friday, May 16, 2008

Takin' Care of Business

My second shop is officially open for business! TCBsupplies will be selling a range of packaging and paper supplies. I have a few items currently listed and there will be several more to come today! I'm not thrilled with the photos that are up at the moment but there's almost no sun at all here today so I'll retake them and update the listings when I can get better shots. You can find the shop here: http://www.tcbsupply.etsy.com/

The shop's fun new banner is from http://www.mayasmomma.etsy.com/ and I've also ordered new business cards & some promo supplies.

And for those of you who are wondering (or who recognized the initials already) TCB was Elvis' signature phrase that he had printed on everything from jewelry to jets...it stands for "Taking Care of Business". So yes, the shop name is a hidden little Elvis homage. Why not?

2 comments:

melissa said...

Very Cute! Congrats on the sweet new shop!


Melissa

Heart's Desire Beading Company said...

Hey Girl! Best wishes for your new shop! Thank you for the offer to link my blog to yours that would be great! Can I add yours to mine as well???

Debra