Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank you All!

I just want to thank everyone who wished us well and prayed for my husband and I while he was going through the (very long) process of interviewing and trying to get a new job as a field service tech for the very big (I'm not sure if I can use their name???) endoscopy company. We found out last weekend that he got the job!!! It is a HUGE blessing for us financially and will do great things for his future career-wise as well.

He's going to miss the hospital very much but they've asked him to stay on in his department per-Diem so he'll still see all his friends there and also keep in touch with all of his contacts. He'll also be keeping his p/t job with the private practice for as long as possible - it's just a great place where he enjoys working and as long as he can afford the time to stay there he will.

He'll be out of town for training all next week and I don't know what to do with myself! On one hand he works so much that I'm already used to not seeing him a couple of nights a week and I never see him in the mornings but I don't know if just the idea that I won't see him or not will get to me. I guess time will tell on this one but I figure by the time it starts to bug me it will be just a couple of days before he comes home! I think he also has to do some shadow-training once he's home and it will probably take us about a month for us to acclimate to his new schedule. But even with the few adjustments and things we'll have to make, this is a huge huge huge blessing and we are so very grateful for it! I'm so excited for him too because as much as he loves his work at the hospital I also know he'll love this job even more! He gets a company truck and will be on the road in northern NJ visiting hospitals and OR's everyday and troubleshooting equipment problems - right up his alley!

I apologize for this post being so very random but I'm just so excited. Again, thanks to all who thought good things for us through this!

5 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

So happy for you both..What a wonderful story..

Little Dickens Designs said...

Congrats to your husband!

Caitlin said...

congratulations!

I like your blog. :D

CaitiJo from Etsy

fluffnflowers said...

Congrats to your husband! I hope it works out wonderfully. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your husband. I hope everything works out for the best. Big hugs to the both of you :-)