Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Photo Frustration...

So I have over a dozen fun new cards all ready to list in my etsy shop! A great assortment of birthday, thank you, just because, and other occasions. There's just one little problem...I can't find my digital camera anywhere!!! My beloved little GE (not the best one, or even the best one I have but it works great for my etsy photos) has gone missing! It's been having battery issues lately so I KNOW it hasn't left the house, but despite my turning my home upside down searching for it, I've still got nothing. I have a nicer, higher quality Kodak digital camera, but the downside is that I have ONE memory card between the two cameras - and of course it's in the GE.

So please be patient and keep your eyes open for new cards as soon as I can get some photos. Til then, have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

Will be waiting. Hope you find the camera..